Friday, May 24, 2013

Right Now...

Right now... we've been re-watching Bones starting with Season 1, so far we're halfway through Season 2.

Right now... I've been so happy to see my garden growing. I actually have some tomato flowers blooming!

Right now... I'm trying to make going to the gym a habit (at least 4 times a week).

Right now... Claire is all done with school and Anaya has 4 more days, then it is summer time! I'm trying to figure out some fun things to around town.

Right now... we're watching a lot of Scooby-Doo. Claire LOVES it.

Right now... Anaya is playing softball again, she loves it and is enjoying the season so much!

Right now... we have become bird watchers again. Our new birdfeeder is awesome and the birdies love the food that we fill it with.

Right now... I've been reading about Elise Blaha decorating her new house and it is motivating me to figure out what I want to do with my house.

1 comment: