Friday, May 17, 2013

Around here

5-17c
5-17d
School is almost out for the year! Less than a week for Claire and two more weeks for Anaya. I'm really looking forward to summer. We've already signed Claire up for swim lessons and we got a family swim pass so that we can go to the pool, without having to stay long enough to make it worth the daily price. The Ice Cream man already knows our cul-de-sace and the one across from ours will buy Ice Cream and makes at least one trip through Friday, Saturday & Sunday.

We actually planted our vegetable garden this year. I ended up buying two tomato plants at the Farmer's Market but everything else is from seed. I'm so excited to see what will actually grow. I still need to plant the garden beans, but I'll probably get that done this weekend.

5-17b
5-17a
Anaya got Claire hooked on the Scooby-Doo, Mystery Incorporated cartoon, possibly not the most appropriate cartoon for a 4 year old, but not terrible. Then I checked out Seasons 1 & 2 of the original Scooby Doo from the library.

I joined a gym in April and have been faithfully going 4 times per week. Sometimes after my workout I treat myself to a Candy Bar Craving Smoothie, so yummy and it will fill me up until 3 or 4 in the afternoon!

Anaya is playing softball again. She has games twice a week in the evening, but we haven't gone to any yet. Once Claire is out of school so we don't have to worry as much about getting her to bed on time, we'll probably make the trek out there to see at least a couple of games.

5-17f
5-17e

No comments:

Post a Comment