Monday, March 18, 2013

Project Life 2013 : Weeks 8 and 9

Week 8: February 18-24

wk8 (1)

What happened this week?
Snow. Lots of snow. On Thursday we got over 10 inches of snow, my work was closed Thursday (and I stayed home Friday too), the schools were closed Thursday and Friday. Since there was so much snow we also spent almost three entire days at our house, only going outside to play in the snow & to shovel. Oh, and Justin had the flu (I think) most of the week as well, so I had actually ended up taking Tuesday afternoon off to stay home with Claire because he was not up to it.

wk8 (2)

Anything special about the layout:
All of the pictures this week were taken with my big camera. One insert for more snow pictures.

Week 9: February 25 - March 3

wk9 (10)

What happened this week?
On Tuesday, we had ANOTHER snow storm come through and drop almost 10 more inches of snow on us! Claire had two more snow days but I only had one snow day this week. On Saturday, the local Mahaffie Farmstead had horse drawn sleigh rides and since Claire loved haw rides in the fall, I decided to take her to ride the sleigh. She loved it. And my nephew turned 4 months old.

Anything special about the layout:
No phone pics this week either. I actually need to replace the picture that was just of the sleigh because I was looking at the site's webpage and they have a picture of us on the sleigh and they gave me a copy of it!

What to see more: Project Life 2013

I also linking up on The Mom Creative's Project Life Tuesday! Go there to check out other project lifers.

No comments:

Post a Comment