Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Project Life 2013 : Weeks 4 and 5

Week 4: January 21-27

wk4

What happened this week?
Claire continued swim lessons. A girls shopping trip with my mom & sister-in-law. 3 month pictures of my nephew. Just a fairly basic week.

Week 5: January 28 = February 3

wk5

What happened this week?
More swimming lessons. Claire had her 4 yr check up (text blurred out). Claire's homework for speech therapy was M and N starting sounds, we did most of it in the bathtub spelling out the words with her foam letters. We got our fish tank + 9 fish & 2 aquatic frogs. 3 of the fish (neon tetras) died within 48 hours of being put in the tank, the other fish are all still alive over a month later. One of the frogs died, one of them is still alive. It was Superbowl Sunday and I included a funny story about Anaya being oblivious that happened during the Superbowl.

Anything special about the layout(s):
Not really. Week 4, I had 4 phone pics & 8 good camera pics. Week 5, I had 2 phone pics & 9 good camera pics. I like the one in week 5 of Claire looking at the fish tank that I cut in half to fit in the middle row pockets + journaled on one side of the picture. Since the picture wasn't originally solid enough on one side to journal on I added a gradient layer that was black to transparent to make the side where I journalled a little darker but not be super obvious by having an opaque journal block.

What to see more: Project Life 2013

I also linking up on The Mom Creative's Project Life Tuesday! Go there to check out other project lifers.

No comments:

Post a Comment