Monday, August 26, 2013

Menu Monday

Monday - Fast Food
Tuesday - Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole
Wednesday - Hot Dogs, Mac & Cheese
Thursday - Chicken & Pepper stir-fry, Rice, Egg Rolls
Friday - Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, veggies
Saturday - Pizza (homemade or frozen)
Sunday - Labor Day Party with Family

This weekend is Labor Day so Sunday we'll be visiting with my family. Our big meal will be at lunch but there will either be more food for dinner or we will be on the road heading home and we'll just pick something up. I have got to stock my freezer with some more easy to prepare meals - especially things that don't need to thaw first! Pretty much the only meat in my freezer is beef from my uncle's cow. But things involving ground beef just don't sound all that great and things involving steak take too much effort right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment