Friday, August 16, 2013

And...I'm Back...

That was a little break...for (most of June and) the entire month of July (and half of August)!

Summer has been all about being lazy this year. I haven't worked on Project Life since the middle of June. My summer fun list didn't really happen.

Claire took four weeks worth of swimming lessons. She might have learned something. She didn't drown. And I didn't go insane.

We took a 10 day vacation to Colorado. It ended up including a lovely visit to an ER because Claire came down with a cold AND two ear infections AND a little bit of altitude sickness. Actually, by the end of the trip, we had all come down with the cold. My brother & dad started it though.

We did not use our swim pass nearly enough. But it also wasn't in the upper 90s most days. Compared to last summer, this summer has been lovely.

We found out we're going to have another baby. I thought I'd just slide that in real quick like you wouldn't notice. Due in January a whole 6 days after Claire's birthday. Let's just hope they don't have the same birthday.

Apparently being pregnant makes me tired. And makes any cold that I get turn into a nasty multiple week cough. It is great fun.

Both kiddos have started school. Claire is in Pre-K again. Anaya is in 8th grade! Seriously, when did she get so old?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment