Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hello April - Currently

I love April. Hopefully we'll finally start experiencing normal Spring weather - it SNOWED just over a week ago...silly weather. I also love April because my birthday is this month! And Easter (this year). Sometimes they are on the same day even! But not this year.

I'm trying to figure out why this little boy has decided he HATES tummy time. He liked it, he would usually do it for at least 10 minutes without fussing until about two weeks ago and now he starts screaming the second I put him on his tummy. He does slightly better if I prop him up on a pillow. But he used to be fine just laying on his tummy...now he is not.

april-currently
Currently:

watching way too many episodes of Peppa Pig (thanks Nick Jr.)

reading the Tess Monaghan series by Laura Lippman

listening to angry music (Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, etc) (also my pandora station is actually called Angry Music)

making lists of projects i want to work on

feeling overwhelmed like there is not enough time to get anything done

planning project life layouts

loving april! spring!

list uses the prompts from rukristin's Currently cards

No comments:

Post a Comment